Industrial Real Estate Inspections and Surveys
Industrial Real Estate Inspections
We provide real estate inspections, surveys, audit and forensic consulting for most industrial and commercial buildings and equipment.
We work with engineers, specialists and equipment maintenance specialist in industrial processing, distribution conveyance systems, wireless and isolation requirements as well as disaster recovery tier experts to ensure your plants needs are met.
- Maritime and shipboard systems
- Medical facilities and specialties like radiology and laboratories,
- Metal, plastics and general manufacturing
- Oil and gas
- Repair and re-manufacturing,
- Automotive and food processing.
- Experience with over 1 million square feet of industrial and warehouse systems
- Secondary areas of wireless surveys, Faraday Cages, IT infrastructure and data centers are among past projects.
- Inspection of industrial buildings for reuse a specialty. We have the specialists to ascertain building impact by past operations before you spend money on more expensive planning.
We have managed inspections of existing and new construction industrial, distribution and data centers in the US, China, India, Singapore and Europe.
TXCREI is pleased to announce we have added another commercial inspector to our commercial and industrial inspection and PCA team. Abigale Pynes has spent the last year in our apprenticeship program and has traveled across Texas to help us inspect commercial property...
Building commercial buildings is easier to keep on schedule and budget, following plans with a third party to perform regular inspections. We are certified Project Management Professionals with decades of international commercial construction experience.
Aerial Inspections: Industrial, Commercial and Residential. Over 10 years of aviation piloting and advanced drone training. 512-296-2376#dronemapping #dronephotography #realestate #inspections
Americans spend most of their time inside buildings. We take for granted the shelter, protection, warmth, coolness, air and light that buildings provide, and rarely give a thought to the systems that deliver these services unless there’s a power interruption or other...